About Airport Profiles
Airport Profiles provides detailed information on airports and airport operators around the world.
We aim to be a one-stop location for and the leading provider of up-to-date operational, commercial and technical data that is relevant to the airport industry and its development.
The market intelligence that we have gathered so far on this website will be crucial towards the decision-making processes by airport operators, airport investors, airlines, aviation consultancies, civil aviation authorities as well as airport sub-concessionaires (e.g. retailers and food & beverage operators).
Currently, our website includes information such as:
1) Passenger Traffic
- Passenger traffic data for the world's 100 busiest airports in 2018
- Up-to-date transfer passenger statistics for a selected list of airports
- Proportion of low-cost carrier flights for the world's 100 busiest airports
- Proportion of flights on wide-body carriers for the world's 100 busiest airports
- Estimated construction costs for airport terminals
3) Airport Profiles
- Passenger traffic data for the world's 100 busiest airports in 2018 (as well as international passenger traffic, aircraft movements and freight movements if available)
- Airport Surface Access (travel time and maximum fare to the city-centre by the various modes of transportation)
- Technical Data (including data on key terminal and apron facilities, terminal capacity and floor areas)
4) Commentary and opinion pieces on the airport industry
5) Commercial Databases (both paid and free)
All information presented in this website as well as our commercial databases for sale has been collected from the public domain-the sources of our information includes airport websites, statistical databases, annual reports, financial statements and media releases.
Data pertaining to airport surface access was obtained with the use of Rome2rio, an online multi-modal transport search engine.
The number of boarding bridges at many of the airports in this study has been obtained via visual count on Google Earth.
Airport Insights (www.airportinsights.com), the producer of this website, has endeavoured to obtain the most up-to-date and accurate information available for the purpose of this website. However, Airport Insights will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website, or for the results obtained from the use of any information contained herein. All information in this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or of the results obtained from the use of this information.
For any enquiries about this website (including how to purchase our databases) or about Airport Insights, please drop us an email at email@example.com.