The Airport Operator 2019 Financial Health Report (US$750)
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, airport operators have had difficulty staying in business as maintaining a profit as well as liquidity has become more challenging than ever.
There is a need to understand the financial health of airport operators before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in order to identify the best airport managers, which should be in a better position to navigate the airports through the crisis.
With the above context in mind, The Airport Operator 2019 Financial Heath Report provides a snapshot of the financial health of 100 airport operators around the world using 19 metrics measured across four categories of Productivity & Cost Efficiency, Profitability, Liquidity and Leverage.
The airport operators handled 4.8 billion passengers at the airports they manage in the 2019 financial year.
In addition, a series of benchmarks in this 160-page report provides the reader with a detailed insight into the financial health of the 100 airport operators by region, ownership structure as well as scale of operations.
A sample of the report is available for download.
The Airport Commercial Sales Benchmarking Report (US$750)
The Airport Commercial Sales Benchmarking Report assesses the performance of commercial business by segment (Duty-Free, Duty-Free & Duty-Paid and Food & Beverage) at over 140 airports and airport groups around the world based on the benchmarking of specific key performance indicators like spend per passenger and sales sqm.
Key features of our report
- All information collected from the public domain
- Commercial sales data and profiles of over 140 airports/airport groups around the world
- Commercial sales data is recorded by segment (Duty-Free, Duty-Free & Duty-Paid, Food & Beverage)
- Key performance metrics – spend per international passenger (for duty-free), spend per passenger and sales per sqm – benchmarked by region as well as airport size
- Geographical coverage of annual commercial sales by segment at airports in the database includes those in lesser-covered regions such as Australia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Russia
A sample of the report is available for download here. The full report can be purchased at the price of US750.
The Airport Transfer Passengers Database (Free)
The Airport Construction Database - Terminals (Free for download)
The Airport Construction Database (Terminals ) contains a list of airports for which construction data (cost, time of construction, capacity) of their terminal(s) is available. This list is non-exhaustive and will constantly be updated in the light of new information.
Please click on the following link to download the free document.