The Global Airport Financial Benchmarking Database (US$950)
The Global Airport Financial Benchmarking Database is a compilation of available financial performance data from the public domain of over 250 airport operators from all over the world - including regions such as the Africa, the Caribbean, East Asia, the Pacific Islands, the former Soviet Union and South America. Data compiled for each airport operator ranges from various revenue and operating expense streams as well as EBITDA, operating profit, net profit and total asset value. We have also calculated wherever possible financial ratios for the airport operators such as operating cashflow ratio, return on assets ratio, cash flow over assets ratio and asset-turnover ratio.
Please click on the following link to obtain a sample of the document, which includes the extent of coverage of data for this edition.
The Airport Duty-Free Performance Study (US$1000)
The Airport Duty-Free Performance Study assesses the performance of duty-free retailing at over 100 airports and airport groups around the world based on the benchmarking of specific key performance indicators like duty-free spend per international passenger as well as duty-free sales per sqm.
Our information on the duty-free business at the various airports and airport groups was collected from various sources in the public domain including government agencies, news articles, press releases, equity research reports, bond statements, annual reports and financial statements.
Key features of our database
- Over 100 airports around the world
- Duty-free operators at the airports in the year for which data is recorded are listed
- Geographical coverage of duty-free turnover at airports includes those in lesser-covered regions such as Australia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Russia
- Annual recorded turnover of all the duty-retailers at our airports surpasses US$25 bil
- Duty-free performance expressed in duty-free spend per international passenger as well as duty-free sales per sqm (where available)
- Detailed calculation of our own estimates of the annual duty-free turnover at certain airports is revealed
- All sources of data are listed out
The information presented in this report will be useful to airport duty-free retailers, airport operators, airport investors, consultants and other organizations which are interested in the benchmarking of duty-free operations at airports around the world.
Please click on the following link to obtain a sample of the document.